Monday, December 20, 2010

We Take The Drinks From The Tables, When You Get Up & Leave Um...

So another wild weekend after me saying I was only going out one night until Xmas...

On Wednesday night my friend Mod was singing in Wrights in Swords as part of the Wright Factor.. I think this was just the semi-finals but she sailed through - she was Amazing!!! The finals are in February or something so I'm looking forward to that :)

Thursday was the launch night of PrHomo @ The Dragon. Ian, Adam & Matthew were already in town, so I got the train up by myself & I always feel like an alco drinking by myself. It was Adam's birthday the next day (Friday) so we had pre-drinks in Adam's then headed off to the Dragon. At the start there wasn't many there & as usual Me, Ian & Matthew where the only ones on the dance floor but by the end of the night it was packed!! It was a brilliant & I tried not to drink to much because I was so excited for the next night but as usual I was locked haha! Love PrHomo In the Dragon but I'm not sure if its better than when it was in Base Bar ?? Only time will tell I suppose...

Ian & Matthew






Vicki



Me & Eimear

Me & Kate  




Glenn, Matthew & Ian


Friday the 17 th December was always going to be a great day for me haha. Joe McElderry was playing in the George & anyone who knows me knows I'm OBSESSED with him.. Hes such a ride like :) I had only got my tickets like 3 days before he was playing & I was so paranoid they were gonna sell out. So had some pre-drinks in Conor's then we met Mod on the train & drank in Meeting House in town.. Its some park kind of thingy but we always go the for beers and the likes :) We headed over to the George & watched Anto's X Factor then headed down stairs for Joe. He came on around half twelve until about half one.. He was actually amazing & was real chatty & I was so close 2 him.. I was dying to meet him but I didn't :( but it will happen ;) haha

Conor & Mod


Jake & Graham


Me In Mod's Heels











Me & Justyna


So Saturday I just got cans but Conor rang me & told me it was our friend Cheryl's leaving 'do and that she had a hotel in Balbriggan. So I ran home and got dressed in the space of 20 minutes. I think it was the fastest time for me ever haha. We went the hotel then just went to the local club in Balbriggan called "Home". Its alright to go to once in a while but i only go every now and then :P mostly because its a straight bar. Stayed there for the night and was dying for a party but there was none :( ended up walking to get a taxi in my friend Lynette's heels. Had to get the gayness in there somewhere ;)






Me & Cheryl



So next week's Christmas.. I, for one, can't wait :)
& I hope it snows on Christmas day too.. That would be amazing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment