Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Christmas...

My Christmas started early because I went out in Balbriggan on the Thursday the 23rd for a few drinks with Lynette & Jackie. We started in the Millrace then went to De Bruns for a few and went to a little rave that was on downstairs then to the Home. I ended up leaving the Home at half one and went back to the Bruns... It was crazy but ill keep my secrets ;) Ha

Me & Jackie

Lynette & Paul

Me & Mini


Jake Faye & Me

So Christmas Eve I think I had like 1 drink. Mostly because I love Xmas day & I didn't wanna be dying.

Had a great Christmas day. I have a lot of nieces and a nephew & i love watching them open there presents every year. It does be so funny - they don't know what's going on. I think one of the most important things about Christmas is being around family so I try to be around them as much as I can. Had a few drinks with the family at dinner then went in for a few in my friend Elaine's house. Later on, we went to Conor's sisters but me & Elaine were running out of drink so we made our way home. There was no taxis so we had to walk & got too lazy so went to a party in my friend Viki's house. It was a great night :) Also for some reason I was mad for one of them one-sies out of Penny's, so i wore one on Xmas eve...


My Nieces On Xmas Day


My Gorj Dinner...


























Steven's Day I went to a session, then went to, i'd say, every pub in Balbriggan for drinks. Everyone was out from friends to family and i actually had an amazing day. This is the only proper photo i can find. Kind of sums me up when i go out in Balbriggan. Very drunk in the girls toilets while people take pictures of me on top of a sink.. Haha



This Christmas really made me realize how amazing some of my friends are and how much I love them & would hate for them to ever leave.

It also showed me how important family is & its the time to be around family and friends. 
Thank you to everyone who i enjoyed it with & I really had one of the best Xmas's ever..

Hurry up New Years :)









No comments:

Post a Comment