Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snowy Days/ Drunken Nights

So Friday I went to Ian's Christmas party in Balbriggan. On our way down we had a snow fight because I was dying for one but it wasn't really snow it was just crispy ice :/ we went the milestone for the Xmas party but I didn't go to town because there was no night links and stress of getting home so I went back to my sisters for cans and I was already in a mess so I thought it would be a great idea to go down and drag my little sister out for a snow fight at like 1 in the morning or something. Wasn't such a good idea because I fell in a heap and I'm cut all up my arm. I felt like death the next day :(



















Saturday I wasn't planning on going out but I was dying so I needed a drink.. Pre-drank in Ian's with Matthew & Adam & watched X Factor then headed into town. It was so cold so we decided to get the Luas (which we never do) & we started getting abused off these MAD OUVEHH young ones. They were clearly drunk. This girl started screaming "Faggots" at us and id say if she was walking down the road by herself sober and seen us she would say nothing the little dope. Then some lad nearly attacked Ian so we had to get off the Luas. We really cant go anywhere anymore lol. We went to Panti bar then for the night & ended up having a great night :)




Me & Matthew thinking were mad with our Whiskeys ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment