Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 2010.. Part 1

January - March

I'm going to try recall my 2010 just by the best bits :) It was actually a great year. Lost someone but also gained a lot of friends that I can't imagine my life without. I didn't get a camera until half way through the year so i don't have photos for much :P

January


Not much happened in January. One of my best friend's Mod turned 18 on the 10th of January  and the night of her birthday we just went to the home in Balbriggan but she had an 18th the week later which was amazing :)



These are just a few pictures of nights out, mostly in Base Bar.







February

On the 3rd of February my niece Sophie was born. Shes such a cutie :) 
Then went out in town one night and went to Break For The Border for someone's birthday which i can't remember :(  I got in a mess and left and walked to the bus by myself..







Then the next ones are just randoms of being in the George & The Dragon. Then some of a party we went to where I was attacked by fake tan by Vicki & we dressed Ian up as a drag which we names D-iana Gorj.








The Night Of Dragging Ian Up ;)















March

In March I went away for the weekend to Mullingar (06 - 07 March) for a friends birthday. It was one of the best weekends of my life. We only stayed one night in the hotel but it was great. Went to a few pubs and clubs down there and the next day we were in bits with a hangover :( Won't ever forget it though :)










17th of March was Paddy's Day so me and Conor went for one in De Bruns then went for a few on the nack... Can't recall what i done the rest of the day tho haha






Part 2 Coming Soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment