Thursday, December 30, 2010

Funny Youtube Videos

I love all these Youtube videos. There so funny <3

Mad TV - Britney & Madonna

Mad TV is a sketch program in the USA that just rips the piss out of celebs. This one is my favorite. I think the girl looks like Britney an the lyrics are gas <3
Heres some other good ones from Mad TV

Mad TV - Christina Aguilera


Mad TV - Celine Dion



Insane Woman Screaming on The Train

I couldn't believe this one when i watched it. Its real so I think your one has mental problems LOL and yes she is saying "I'm gonna cut her breasts off" and "I'm gonna put a knife up her ass" =/



Bo Selecta' - Kelly Osbourne

I miss Bo Selecta' :( When they slag Kelly Osbourne its actually hilarious... Theres a skit where she has her own show called "The Kelly Osbourne Show". There was only 3 episodes of it and I found a video on Youtube that has them all together but for some reason I can't put it on this :/ heres the link anyways 



Heres one of them too




Little Britain - Marjorie Dawes


Smack The Pony - Thong Show Off







No comments:

Post a Comment