Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crazaaaaay Weekend

So I had such a wild weekend.. It was my sister Sonya's friend Emma's birthday on Saturday so we had a hotel booked for Friday - Sunday even though I didn't have to pay anything :P I wasn't sober for the whole weekend but it was amazing!

So Friday we went to the hotel and drank for a couple of hours.. It was the Jury's Inn in town & it was actually nice. We got a taxi to Vicars Street because we were going to see Katherine Lynch. Our taxi mans name was Prince Harry ( :/ ) and he was trying to hit on Emma. It was so funny especially when he goes "You would love to wake up with chocolate on your pillow" and winked at her. So we went in to Katherine Lynch to see her "The Hack Of Ya" tour. It was actually hilarious. There wasn't a moment I wasn't laughing.
After that we went the Dragon & payed 8€ in then sat there & no one was there :/ so we went the George and ended up bringing people back to our hotel and had a mini sesh - which ended up us nearly getting kicked out at 6 in the morning, after we start fighting with one of the people that came back...


The birthday girl

Our mini bar lol


My sister Sonya

Prince Harry ;)













So Saturday we woke up after only a few hours of sleep.. The room was in bits. Silly string all over the walls and carpet and my toe nails painted silver. The bottle of vodka that we said we would keep for tonight was drank & we were all dying for a drink.. So we sent my sister to the Shop for alcohol & she comes back with non alcoholic Erdinger LOL so Emma went to the bar and got drink. Stayed in bed drinking for a while then Emma's boyfriend came with more alcohol :) Then Emer came and we watched X Factor and headed to The Front Lounge then off to the George for more gayness :)












Sunday we left the hotel around 2 and it was in bits haha.. We went to a pub down the road called the Wolf pack or something and had a few drinks & something to eat then we said we would go to Panti but it wasn't open so we went to another pub and had drinks for a few hours.. Then finally Panti was open so had a few drinks there to and it hit 8 o'clock and I was locked so i left and got the train home by myself. I found a bottle and a can in my bag so i start to drink on the train & the looks i was getting :/ 







Overall I had one of the best weekends of my life. Loved everything but it wouldn't of bin anything if it wasn't for the people I was spending it with <3

Can't wait to do it all over again tonight :) PrHomo @ The Dragon :D





No comments:

Post a Comment