Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Top 20 Albums Of 2010 Part 2

Click for Part 1: 20 to 11


10-06


10. Ke$ha - Cannibal


Favorites: Blow, Cannibal, Sleazy, The Harold Song, We R Who We R

9. Robyn - Body Talk Pt.2  


Favorites: Include Me Out, In My Eyes, Criminal Intent, Indestructible (Acoustic Version)

8. Rihanna - Loud


Favorites: S&M, California King Bed, What's My Name, Love The Way You Lie Part II, Complicated

7. Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed


Favorites: Can't Be Tamed, Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Permanent December, Stay, Take Me Along

6. Jeffree Star - Beauty Killer


(Was out in 2009 but I only heard it in January and I Love it so much to not put it in ;) )

Favorites: Love Rhymes With Fuck You, Lollipop Luxury Ft Nicki Minaj, Get Away With Murder, Fame & Riches, Rehab Bitches (feat. Breathe Carolina), Bitch Please, Beauty Killer

5 - 1 Coming Soon









No comments:

Post a Comment