Friday, December 3, 2010

My Top 20 Albums Of 2010

20 - 19
I cant believe 2010 is nearly over already ... Even though i think it has deffo been the quickest year ever alot has happend. Especially in music. I'v discovered alot of new music this year like i can't even imagine not havin Kesha's music lol so i said i tried to think of my top 20 albums of 2010 . It was really hard but i done it so i might as well post it :)

20. Crookers - Tons Of Friends


Favorites: We Love Animals, No Security, Royal T

19. Miss Tila - Welcome To The Darkside


FavoritesI Fucked The DJ, Get Me Off, Walking On Thin Ice

18. Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You


FavoritesDon't You Want To Share The Guilt?, I Just Love You More, Later On, Pickpocket 

17. Heidi Montag - Superficial


Favorites: Look How I'm Doing, Superficial, I'll Do It

16. Christina Aguilera - Bionic


FavoritesDesnadate, Prima Donna, Sex For Breakfast, Lift Me Up, Vanity

15. Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas II You


FavoritesOh Santa, The First Noel / Born Is The King (Interlude), O Holy Night (Live), Auld Lang Syne - The New Year's Anthem

14. Hurts - Happiness


FavoritesSilver Lining, Stay, Evelyn, The Water

13. Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels


FavoritesAre You Satisfied?, Shampain, I Am Not A Robot, Oh No!, Guilty

12. Robyn - Body Talk Pt.1


FavoritesDancing On My Own, Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do, None Of Dem, Fembots

11. Kelis - Fleshtone


Favorites: 4th Of July, Scream, Emancipate, Brave

10 - 1 Coming Soon...





No comments:

Post a Comment