Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Favourite Live Performances... Part 1

Mariah Carey
I'm a huge fan of Mariah's so any performance is great to me. These two come to mind first, though. The first one is "We Belong Together / Fly Like A Bird" live at the 2006 Grammys and when i first heard it I got shivers.


The next one is "Yours" live on The Today Show 2003. Amazing but what is she wearing ?



Lady Gaga
This one is "Poker Face" on Jonathan Ross. It's a rockier version & I wish there was a studio version :( I Loveeee it


I think everyone has seen this one



Nicki Minaj
Singing recently on Ellen. I love her heels



Kesha
I know Kesha isn't the best singer live :P but i love this performance. Apparently, there was loads of complaints in Australia when her tights get ripped. I don't think its that bad though



Britney, Madonna & Christina Aguilera
Everyone has seen this video haha. The only bit of lezzy action I love LOL I think its funny the way all the drama was about Britney kissing Madonna & Christina hardly got any attention. Missy Elliott loving it when she hops out.








No comments:

Post a Comment