Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Joan Rivers

I'm actually mad for Joan Rivers. She is by far my favourite comedian. Shes been around for 50 years so that has to mean something :)
I love the way she just doesn't give a shit about what she says and she's so clever. She even takes the piss out of her  self and I love that.
I think everyone knows that she has had alot of plastic surgery but shes so open about it.

She went from this


to this


She's one of them people that I just laugh at anything she says... Love people like that :)
Heres some of my favourite videos of hers & quotes that I love. Enjoy!

Live at the Apollo Part 1

Live at the Apollo Part 2

Live at the Apollo Part 3

Just For Laughs

Special Part 1

Special Part 2

Special Part 3


Quotes 
Boy George is all England needs - another Queen who can't dress.

-

Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say, "Melissa you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep."

-

I knew that I was an unwanted child when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and radio.

-

When you first get married, they open the car door for you. Eighteen years now... once he opened the car door for me in the last four years - we were on the free way at the time.

-

Gay marriage - I am so against it because all my gay friends are out. And if they get married it will cost me a fortune in gifts.

-

The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husbands.

-

(About Madonna): She's so hairy - when she lifted up her arm I thought it was Tina Turner in her armpit.

-

A man can sleep around, no questions asked, but if a woman makes nineteen or twenty mistakes - she's a tramp.



She has a documentary out too heres the video for it

I actually loved it. Mad seeing her being serious and not funny all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment