Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekend

So after being persuaded to go out Thursday I went to Basebar but i cant remember much. I had to drink on the train by myself because Ian, Matthew & Adam were in town and i wasn't to bad but its the €2 shots & €4 vodkas in base that does get me in a mess ha. Got tagged in photos the next day but can barely remember them :/




I always seem to lick Vicki


Friday night I went to my sister Aprils "for a few" but I ended up falling through my door at 5 the next morning after drinking Alot. I hate the way I can never just have a few ;). So Saturday we drank in Ian's and because I'm obsessed with Kesha I painted my nails & covered them in glitter then brought glitter over to Ian's and we all glittered it up :) the photos are actually amazing! We were meant to be going the Dragon but me & Ian ended up going the George, great night except at the end of the night the bus driver wouldn't let us get on the Night Link because it was "too packed". Thats our only way home so when we asked him how were we supposed to get home he goes "get a taxi" and closed the door in our face. He was such a prick so thank God there was other people there that we could get a taxi with

Eww at this one











No comments:

Post a Comment